Less than one hour’s drive away from the Lammerauhof the capital of culture, Salzburg, is located. Enjoy a day trip to the capital city while wandering on the traces of Mozart or simply admiring the baroque air of this beautiful Old Town.
Places to see in Salzburg
- Salzburg’s Old Town (Getreidegasse, Goldgasse, Mozart’s birthplace, the Dome of Salzburg, Residenzgalerie, …)
- Fortress Hohensalzburg
- Castle Mirabell and the Mirabellgardens
- Castle Hellbrunn and the Trick Fountains (Wasserspiele)
- Zoo Salzburg
- House of Nature (Haus der Natur)
- Museum of Modern Art on the Mönchsberg
With the “Salzburg Card” you can enjoy an extensive number of advantages in Mozart’s city; e.g. free one-time entrance to all sights, free rides using public transport and much more. For detailed information, please have a look at www.salzburg.info.